Dinner in 15 minutes? Don’t mind if I do! This Easy Egg Fried Rice recipe is healthy, packed with vegetables, vegetarian and ready in a flash.
1 tsp Olive Oil
2 cloves Garlic Crushed
1 tbsp Ginger Paste
1 Onion Finely chopped
1 tbsp Chinese Five Spice
1 Red pepper Sliced
1 Orange pepper Sliced
2 Carrots Chopped
150 g Peas Frozen
2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
500 g Microwave rice (2 x 250g Packs)
To serve (Optional):
Spring Onions (Scallion) Sliced.
Red chilli Finely chopped.
Optional additional ingredients:
- Heat your oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, five spice, the vegetables and fry over a high heat for 4 minutes.
- Pour in your rice, oyster sauce and soy sauce and fry for a further three minutes.
- Whisk your eggs, make a couple of wells in the mixture and add the eggs, leave them to cook in the wells for one minute, and then keep stirring until cooked, approx 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and chillies.