Full English Breakfast Omelette – The easiest ever “fry up” breakfast, all cooked in one pan. Packed with sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and eggs. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or brunch.
6 of your favourite Sausages
6 rashers Smoked Bacon
250 g Chestnut mushrooms sliced
200 g Cherry tomatoes cut in half
6 Large free range eggs beaten
Salt and pepper
Spring onions to garnish
- Heat your pan until it reaches the correct temperature.
- Add the sausages and bacon, both cut up into small chunks.
- Fry for about 10 minutes until crisp and browned.
- Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Shuffle everything around so that there’s a little bit of each ingredient in every bite, season generously.
- Pour over the eggs, turn down the heat and allow the omelette to sit and cook until the base is cooked through (about 5 – 10 minutes)
- Remove from the heat and pop under the grill to finish cooking the top (about 5 minutes).
- Serve garnished with chopped spring onions.