We all love to eat cake, but sometimes it takes a lot of time to make it. But today we are going to tell you the Oreo mug cake which is ready in minutes to quench your cravings.
4-5 Oreo Biscuits
A pinch of Baking Soda
1 tsp Chocolate Chips
1 tbsp Milk
1/2 tsp Oil
- In a large mug, break 4 to 5 Oreo biscuits and keep aside.
- Add milk, one teaspoon oil and baking soda and mix well.
- Mix it with the help of a fork so that no lumps remain in the batter.
- Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Now put this mug in the microwave for a minute, your oreo mug cake is ready.
- Enjoy it after it cools down a bit.