Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites are flavorful, seasoned pieces of pork belly that are cooked crispy in an air fryer with less oil and mess compared to deep-frying.
1 ½ pounds pork belly, patted dry, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.*
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the pork belly pieces to the oil mixture, covering each piece.
- Lay the pork belly pieces in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer. (I was able to fit all of the pieces in the basket, but you may need to split them up into two or three batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.)
- Air fry the pork belly cubes for 18-20 minutes, shaking and flipping them a couple of times throughout the cooking time. Please note: Air frying times will depend on the size of your pork belly pieces and the size of your air fryer.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve warm.