Roast beef, Provolone cheese, red bell peppers and basil, all baked into a piping hot sandwich.
1 can (11 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original French Bread
1/2 lb sliced deli roast beef
1 clove garlic, chopped
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers
1/2 cup fresh basil
1/2 lb deli roast beef, sliced
6 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Open French bread tube. Remove from wrapper. Use a knife to slice down the center of the dough, leaving about 1/2 inch uncut at the bottom of the loaf. Make slits into the loaf from top to bottom, about every 2 inches, leaving about 1/2 inch of the dough intact at the bottom of the loaf.
- Peel the dough open, creating a flat space in the center. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Mix garlic, mayonnaise, and Dijon together. Spread over the middle of the dough.
- Top with roasted red bell peppers, basil, roast beef, and Provolone.
- Pull the flaps of the dough up over the filling. Pinch firmly at the top to secure the dough together over the filling ingredients.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-16 minutes, or until golden brown and bread is cooked through.