Buttery crescent dough is wrapped around a marshmallow and then baked until the marshmallow melts inside, leaving hollow rolls of gooey goodness! We topped them with rainbow frosting for added flair.
1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dough Sheet
10 large marshmallows
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup cinnamon-sugar
3 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
4-5 tablespoons milk
Betty Crocker™ assorted gel food colors: red, neon orange, yellow, neon green, blue
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Open crescent dough package and unroll dough sheet. Pinch together all perforations, then slice sheet into 10 even squares.
- Dip marshmallows into melted butter, then roll them into cinnamon sugar. Wrap each of them up in a square of crescent dough, taking care to pinch and secure the dough completely to hide the marshmallow and secure the seam. Repeat until all marshmallows have been covered with dough. Place seam-side down onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-18 minutes, or until the crescents turn a light golden brown.
- While the donut holes bake, prepare frosting. Whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla, corn syrup, and just enough milk to make the icing slightly thicker than table syrup. Tint frosting into five colors.
- Remove donut holes from the oven. Drizzle frosting immediately over each. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!