These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes are a super quick and easy cheesecake dessert.
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
12 oz. (339 g) cream cheese, room temperature (blocks, not in a tub)
½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
¼ cup (60 g) sour cream, room temperature
2 large eggs (US), room temperature
1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
½ cup oreo cookies, crushed (about 4 whole Oreo cookies)
12 whole Oreo cookies
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Topping
½ cup (120 g) sour cream
1 tbsp (13 g) granulated sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ cup oreo cookies, crushed or coarsely chopped for topping about 4 whole Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (177 C). Line a 12 ct. muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese on low until smooth. On low, beat in the sugar for about 2 minutes. The texture of the cream cheese will become smoother as the sugar works into the cream cheese. Beat in the sour cream and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
- With the mixer on low, beat in each egg until well combined. Scrape the bottom of the bowl if needed. Do not overmix the filling once the eggs are added in. Stir in the crushed Oreo cookies until well combined. I like to do this step by hand.
- Place a whole Oreo cookie at the bottom of each cupcake liner. Fill each cupcake well with filling.
- Bake the mini Oreo cheesecake cupcakes for 14 – 16 minutes.
- Remove the muffin pan to cool on a cooling rack for 1 hour. Loosely cover the pan with plastic wrap and transfer the mini Oreo cheesecakes to the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours.
- When it’s time to serve the Oreo cheesecake bites, make the sweetened sour cream topping. In a small mixing bowl, stir the sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract together until well combined.
- Top each of the mini Oreo cheesecakes with a dollop of sweetened sour cream and more crushed Oreo cookies. Enjoy!