Creamy and salty, this appetizer is perfect for a get-together or just to eat all by yourself!
200 g crumbled feta
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
2 tablespoons basil, chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup pitted olives
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 head of garlic
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F degrees.
- Add tomatoes and olives to a baking dish. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cut off the head of the garlic bulb. drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper on garlic and wrap in tin foil. Add to baking dish with tomatoes and olives. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Check halfway.
- In a food processor, combine feta, roasted garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, black pepper, and honey. Process until smooth.
- Add whipped feta to a bowl and top with roasted tomatoes and olives. Spoon oil from the baking dish over. Top with black pepper and basil. Serve with crackers or a baguette and enjoy!