Outrageous Cookies and Cream Cookies are thick, gooey Oreo Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies sandwiched between a Double Stuf Oreo cookie!
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (4.2- ounce) Instant Oreo Pudding Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 Oreo cookies (I used Double Stuf)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the butter and both sugars for 3 minutes on medium speed, until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry pudding mix and mix for another minute.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary and mix in the eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt for 1 minute, until smooth and evenly combined.
- Turn the mixer to low speed and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the white and semi-sweet chips until evenly mixed.
- Separate each Oreo cookie into 2 cookies. Try your best to keep the filling on one of the sides, this doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Using a large (3 tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion each mound of dough out. Sandwich the dough in between each Oreo cookie half, placing the side with more cream on top. Place on your prepared baking sheet 2- inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.