Juicy , delicious ,melt in your mouth kababs. This recipe of Air Fryer Seekh Kababs is freezer friendly, kids approved and ready in minutes . This recipe can be made with the meat of your choice and also control the level of heat depending on your taste ,without altering the texture and the authenticity.
Chicken mince -1 cup
Red Onion finely chopped -1 cup
Egg -1 large
Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tsp
Kashmiri red chilly powder -1 tsp
garam masala powder – ½ tsp
Coriander powder- 1tsp
turmeric powder- ½ tsp
GF starch -1tsp
Cilantro chopped- 1 tbsp
Oil to lightly brush the kababs- 2 tsp
- Place the chicken mince in a large bowl.Add the chopped Onions, Ginger garlic paste
- Next add the dry spices, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder and salt.
- Now mix the corn starch lightly
- Lightly whisk a large egg in a and add to the mix.
- Add the chopped cilantro.
- Mix all this lightly so as to make a smooth mix.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator to rest at least for ½ hour.
- Roll the kababs ,by applying a little oil to the palms .
- Place the skewers in the centre lightly roll again and set aside
- Place the rolled kababs into the Air fryer baskets lined with parchment paper.
- Brush with oil .
- Cook the kababs at 180 deg C /350 deg F for 5 mins
- I prefer to keep an eye and flip them over to evenly cook them and get a beautiful golden colour.
- Serve with mint yogurt, onions .