Meals are made using “fresh” ingredients.
1 super ripe cantaloupe, about 2.5-3 lbs., peeled, quartered, and seeded
1 cup white verjus
1 tbsp agave syrup
1 loaf whole-grain bread
1 cup mascarpone
1 tbsp honey
12 pieces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Place sliced melon in a resealable plastic bag. Add verjus and agave syrup. Seal bag and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Carefully slice whole-grain bread into 1⁄2-inch thick crostinis; think two bites as a reference. Toast and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, fold mascarpone and honey together, then generously spread onto crostini.
- Gently place a folded slice of prosciutto on top of mascarpone.
- Remove melon from bag and cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes. Plate melon next to or on top of prosciutto. Serve and enjoy immediately.