The perfect french toast recipe that is easy to make and cooks perfectly every time. Crisp and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside!
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Loar Texas Toast
- butter for cooking
- First, make the batter by adding the eggs, milk, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon to a bowl and whisk together. I like to add these ingredients to my blender to mix.
- Next, pour the batter in a shallow dish, such as a pie pan. Heat a griddle or frying pan to medium high heat, around 350 degrees.
- Add a slice of Texas Toast to the pie plate and allow it to soak for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Place the bread slices on the hot griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until it is golden brown.
- Remove the french toast from the griddle and serve immediately, or keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.